Click on a photo to see a larger version of the image.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Rollergirl

 
While I was wandering around campus after work last week taking the long way to the parking lot to the other end of campus with camera out and ready, I noticed this young lady skating around the center of campus listening to her ipod. A few minutes later, having moved to a different subject on the west side of Old Main, I saw her go by again, this timen talking on her cell phone. The third time I saw her, I aimed my camera and got some pix of her, including this one. Later, after visiting the far west end of campus, I was heading back towards the east end of campus where my car was parked, and saw her still lapping the mall. She was still going when last I saw her, and it must have been more than half an hour. Seems like good excersize.... This image was taken with my 70-300mm lens at 263mm focal length with an exposure of 1/200 seconds at f/8, ISO 800. Posted by Picasa

No comments: