Click on a photo to see a larger version of the image.

Saturday, August 20, 2005


The 2nd of pictures today of Horseshoe Bend - this is a panorama generated from 5 original images taken in vertical format with my 24mm lens, camera set to ISO 100, exposure 1/250s at f/8 in each component exposure. I used Panorama Factory to stitch the images together. The original panorama is 28.6 Megapixels compared to 8.2 MP for the single 18mm image - it has been compressed more for this blog, however, so may seem smaller. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rental Nut said...

Bucks for blogs
When it comes to blogging, big corporations are turning to twentysomething mavericks for advice ... Just a few years ago, Mullenweg, of Texas, thought he was going to be a musician, but a fascination with computers sidetracked him.
You have a really nice blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a montana real estate site. It pretty much covers montana real estate related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

My Thoughts... said...

Blogs have sprouted up to the tune of hundreds, if not thousands a day. Maybe yours will be one of those with some longivity. I'm sure it has an audience.

at&t wireless cell phone information...The at&t wireless cell phone site.

timms said...

60 Minutes focus on parents hosting alcohol paries
CBS' "60 Minutes" will feature a segment about parents hosting parties with alcohol for teens.
Hi there. This blog is awesome! I'll be bookmarking this one and sharing it with many others...

I have a hair loss treatments site. It covers hair loss treatments related stuff.

Would love to see you there...

Martin W. said...

I like your news clips. Visit anytime, And Im always looking for new reads.

tramadol cod

Christoph H. said...

So you have a visitor coming your way. I read these things. :)

hydrocodone

Bill said...

Some great pics! I especially liked the sonrise over the North Rim!