Click on a photo to see a larger version of the image.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Hillary!

My friend Richard and I took our new friend Tuugii from Mongolia to his first baseball game. We went to Thursday nights Tucson Sidewinders game. At one point during the game, the PA announcer mentioned happy birthdays which included one for my friend Hillary who works on Kitt Peak and is (believe it or not) even more of a basebull nut that I am! So, Happy Birthday Hillary! This image was taken late in the game from near the Sidewinder Bullpen beyond the left field fence and if you know Hillary, you can find her in the sparcely occupied seats. This image was taken at 300mm focal length with an exposure of 1/250 seconds at f/5.6, ISO 1600.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Buddy! Nice blog! I finally have joined the club and started blogging with you.

http://davidharveyphotography.blogspot.com/

Drop me a line once and a while - BTW - are you going to the big Phoenix event being put on by Kim Poor - lots of astronauts are going to be there?

Later!

Dave